About the job
Role SummaryResponsible for developing the business through partner restaurant and maintain long term relationship. Handle menu photos, promotions, advertisement sales, renegotiations and transmission methods optimization as well as other special account management ad hoc projects as per standards set.What’s On Your Plate?
- Conduct business reviews with accounts and identify business opportunities and business relationships which result in the achievement of increased revenue, profitability and market share.
- Maintain continuous business relationship with clients/ restaurants.
- Provide excellent service and support in order to build strong relationship and resolve operational issues between clients/ restaurant and company.
- Make sure that the menus of the clients are up to date.
- Commission rate renegotiation: – Building new commercial relationships by renewing the existing contacts by renegotiating the offer.
- Advertisement sales: -Acquiring and maintaining pictures from brand menus, branding Talabat Stickers at restaurants, banners and newsletter.
- Generating food coupons, promotions and vouchers from existing restaurants.
- Encourage restaurant to subscribe for the online payment gateway.
- Coordinate with the restaurant, if restaurant is live or active on the Talabat website, checking and resolve the reason, such as shutting down or stopped delivery.
- Develop continuous marketing campaigns, activities and offers to Talabat vendors in order to achieve sales growth.
- Develop, update & Report market and cuisine analysis and extract potential growth opportunities.
- Assure continuous updates to vendors’ data including menus, branches and prices updates.
- Support the collection team through continuous communication with vendors to assure money collection from Talabat vendors.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including:-
- Closed/Deals & Follow up activities.
- Increased sales report after placing promotion, voucher and coupons.
- Restaurant analysis sheet.
- Account management report?
What Did We Order?
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- 1 to 3 years of experience holding the same title.
- Good analytical skills.
- Excellent Communication & Negotiation skills.
- Customer Oriented.
- Adaptability & Flexibility.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English Language.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.