About the job
AP Resolution Associate – NBS Cairo
Bachelor’s degree, preferably Accounting Major
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
In this position you will have a direct contact with our stakeholders and suppliers, you will invest your analytic skills in the reporting, clearing and the vendor reconciliation. In addition to that You will drive the automation and standardization across the markets.
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
- Timely preparing of the daily/weekly/monthly reports.
- Provide the markets with all internal/external reports.
- Perform vendor reconciliation and resolve all pending items related to vendors.
- Analyze all pending items on GLs related to AP (GRIR GLs).
- Cover all pending debit balance on vendor line items.
- Clear items either related to vendor/affiliate/employee accounts or against GLs.
- Monitor the performance service level agreements (SLA) and indicators of services (KPI).
- Organize and attend meetings with related departments or Market to finalize all the issues.
- Provide supportive documentation for audit.
- Support in maintaining GRIR report to ensure its positive effect on the P&L and the COGS.
- Must have a working knowledge of computer operations.
- Required a high level of accuracy in the analysis.
- Must be detail oriented but also be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work well with others and meet strict deadlines.
ARE YOU A FIT?
- 0-1 years of experience.
- English speaker.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Detail Oriented and Organized.
- Teamwork spirit and very good communication skills.
- Hard worker and always willing to learn.
- Ambitious and self-motivated.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Can apply the Proactive Cooperation mindset on his/her daily tasks.
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we’ll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.