About the job
DescriptionDubizzle Egypt is the leading marketplace for selling and buying online in the region. Our aim is to upgrade people’s lives by facilitating deals and identifying attractive opportunities for both individuals and businesses. Our goal is to strengthen local economies, empower small businesses, and help everyone in making smarter choices for themselves, the market, and the planet. As part of Dubizzle Group, we are alongside some of the strongest classifieds brands in the market. With a collective strength of 8 brands, we have more than 160 million monthly users that trust in our dedication to providing them with the best platform for their needs.As a Content Moderator you will be responsible for the user-generated content submitted to our online platform. Your role is to ensure that items are placed in the right category, are free from scams, does not include any illegal items, and follows the internal company content quality policy.Non Financial: Directly responsible of the overall website image, Refine the content quality, enhance the user experience and build user trust. Which directly help the company with the user Retention & different services renewalIn this role, you will:
- Review listings submitted on Dubizzle platform and approve or reject them based on pre-set guidelines and knowledge base while editing fields manually if needed
- Escalate new cases and propose updates to the knowledge base accordingly
- Conduct a review of a sample of listings after they go live and reject if needed based on pre-set guidelines and knowledge base
- Process and review accounts that have been flagged for review of potentially sensitive content to ensure there are no violations of policies
- Consistently meet daily and weekly targets including number of manually moderated listings and number of accounts reviewed
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing, sales or other relevant subject.
- Language expertise (read, write, understand) Arabic
- Ability to work in fast and evolving workflows with eye for detail
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Good multitasking skills.
- A fast paced, high performing team.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Rewards & Recognitions
- Learning & Development opportunities
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.