About the job
- Proven work experience as a Digital account manager
- Managing a portfolio of clients and ensuring their digital marketing needs are met
- Developing and implementing digital marketing strategies.
- Drive the continuous improvement of social content, backed by analytics on social listening, monitoring, ROI measurement, and evaluation of performance.
- Proven abilities around lead generation and follow-up.
- Strong focus on client relationships – must be willing to meet and exceed immediate and future needs of clients.
- Team player – this role is within a high-performing team
- Stay current with the latest trends and developments across all social media platforms
- Ensure that the developed content is tailored to the specific audiences and particularities of the channel.
- Collect and analyze regular analytics on the platform, generate reports, and advise on strategies for audience growth and improved content.
- Ensure that campaigns are launched on time and are fully executed according to the insertion orders.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
- Must have 3+ years of work experience in Digital Marketing Account Management.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of SEO, SEM, social media, email marketing, and display advertising.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Proven track record of delivering exceptional results for clients.
- Proficiency in digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and social media advertising platforms.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.