About the job
About the role
The OBS IT department is in charge of decision-making information systems, serving Orange Business Services in different lines of business such as marketing, pre-sales, sales, production, after-sales services, and customer service for both France and international domains.
In this context, the Orange Reporting and Analytics (ORA) system is the new digital reporting solution for Orange Business Services customers. This application will be developed in Agile SCRUM mode bringing advanced analytical features to go beyond the historical contractual reporting features which used to be provided by the customers’ service managers. This will add more value and meet the customers’ expectations regarding what is to be reported, the look & feel, accuracy of the report, report availability, and reliability.
The Technical lead will work closely with the SCRUM Master of the ORA development team as well as the business Analyst responsible for the business requirement alignment with the IT capabilities.
In an Agile context, the technical lead is required to undertake the following responsibilities:
- Act as a leader/manager of the development team
- Oversee the high and low-level design, implementation, QA, and validation of programming code and products
- Supervision of the team to ensure compliance with performance management targets and customer satisfaction
- Provide hands-on support of cases if demand exceeds team(s) resources available.
- Development of team to ensure skills levels match both current and future operational and customer requirements.
- Follow project outlines and timelines and distribute responsibilities to team members
- Ensure milestones are reached and deadlines are met throughout project lifecycle
- Responsible to Remove the impediments for the development team.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders, application managers, product owners, and delivery managers.
- Degree in computer science ( or other relevant area) and/or equivalent relevant experience
- 6+ Years’ experience working in a multinational Agile development environment
- Strong knowledge of SaFe theory rules and practices.
- Strong knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand his team’s needs.
- Ability to take and understand his commitment to deliver the product on time.
- Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented environments, and Agile practices.
- Leadership skills and experience
- Presentation, coaching, and mentoring skills
- Customer experience awareness
- Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to propose solutions/alternatives and argue in addition to the ability to take initiative.
- Prioritization and time management
- Teamwork, simplicity, agility, flexibility, adaptability, result driven, and autonomous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent in English. French is a plus
- Proficiency in the following skills and technologies :
- Python using Django as a Python framework.
- Java Spring boot, is a plus
- Hands-on knowledge of Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Hive, Impala, Sqoop, Oozie, HBase, YARN, Zookeeper, Scala, HUE
- Relational Databases (MySQL/ SQL server/ PostgreSQL ).
- No SQL databases (MongoDB/Cassandra).
- Development of RESTful APIs.
- CI/CD Development.
- Linux and shell scripting.
- Implementing data security capabilities such as tokenization, encryption, and anonymization
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.