Social Media Resolution Specialist, ME Social Media Customer Service
SMCS is looking for SMCS Resolution Specialists for the ME Social Media Customer Service based out of Cairo.
Social Media Customer Service (SMCS) Resolution Specialists (RS) raise the bar in three categories: (1) extensive knowledge and experience with social media customer service, (2) exceptional soft skills for resolving complex contacts and de-escalating critical issues, and (3) superb critical thinking skills to recognize risk to brand/customer appropriately. Customer Service Associates (CSAs) are empowered by the Dynamic Andon Response Tool (DART), that allows them to contact RS via chat functionality for assistance during a customer contact. RS obsess over solving a customer’s issue through social channels and are confident in solving advanced customer issues. RS will help and empower SMCS CSAs, expanding their capability of solving customer issues. RS will work with stakeholders and business teams to track, identify and report on trending issues for customers. RS are also responsible for identifying and signaling outdated or broken processes that affect the ability of CSAs to resolve issues, allowing Ops and PM to take action. If you enjoy problem-solving, love social media, want to help improve associates’ skills and can do this always with a friendly tone, this is the job for you.
Key job responsibilities
- Work with stakeholders and business teams in real time to track, identify and report on trending issues.
- Provide DART contact support to Social Media CSAs.
- Work on customer escalations and recognize risk to Brand/Customer appropriately.
- Support New Hire Social Media CSAs through training and managing approval queues in Sprinklr.
- Support Influencer (10K+ social media followers) and Amazon Executives approval queues.
- Examine and escalate systemic issues on the Social Media CS Knowledge Center.
- Support stakeholders by identifying and signaling outdated or broken processes that affect the ability of CSAs to resolve issues.
About The Team
ME Social Media team provides customer service to Amazon.eg/sa/ae customers over different Social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube(occasionally). SMCS is a global team and report to a single global Social Media Leader. SMCS handles customer queries over Social platform following a certain Social Order of Assistance (S0A). Along with handling aggravated customer queries and escalations, SMCS also positively engages with the customers and delight them through the Social Media Delighter program.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Able to work during site hours and extra time upon request
- Internet navigation and troubleshooting skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and MS Office applications
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of English language (written and verbal)
- Motivation to go above and beyond daily work including working directly with Program Managers and Product Managers on outreach projects and report outs.
- In-depth knowledge of Amazon Customer Service support channels
- Working knowledge of common social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc).
- Familiarity with SIM, Microsoft Outlook and Sprinklr
- Experience supporting Social Media Customer Service
- Experience in DART support
- 1+ year of relevant customer service experience
- Actively involved in Gemba and other process improvement initiatives
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.