About the job
noon.com is a technology leader with a simple mission: to be the best place to buy and sell things. In doing this we hope to accelerate the digital economy of the Middle East, empowering regional talent and businesses to meet the full range of consumers’ online needs.
noon operates without boundaries; we are aggressively and voraciously ambitious. Starting in 2017 with noon.com, the region’s homegrown e-commerce platform and leading online shopping destination, noon is now a digital ecosystem of products and services – noon, noon Daily, noon Food, NowNow, SIVVI, noon VIP, and noon Pay.
We are creating the Middle East’s local digital champion and are looking for world-class talent to join our team.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and manage strategic relationships with key partners
- Acquire new suppliers/sellers related to our business unit. Build and grow relationships with supplier /sellers
- Responsible for end-to-end selection & category growth
- Manage inventory and content health
- Work with our top established Selling Partners in the Telco product family, helping to drive growth across multiple categories including mobiles, Wearable & headsets, and all kind of mobile accessories.
- Develop expertise in your category using internal and industry data to understand the competitive landscape, identify customer behaviors, trends and new opportunities.
- Relay Selling Partner needs and requirements back to internal noon teams to help improve both Seller and Customer Experience.
- Actively look at the commercial KPIs and explore collaborative opportunities to maximize seller performance and efficiency
- Competitive analysis and benchmarking
What you’ll need:
- Experience in electronics (online/offline) is mandatory.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in SQL is advance.
- Effective Communication
- Adaptable/Open to Change
- Fluency in English reading and writing
- Strong problem solving, communication and team skills
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities
- Entrepreneurial and go getter spirit
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Who will excel?
We’re looking for candidates who thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment. We’re searching for problem solvers, people who operate with a bias for action and have a deep understanding of the importance of resourcefulness over reliance.
Candor is our only default. Demanding unequivocal high standards should be non-negotiable because quality matters. We want people who are radically candid, cohorts who commit to settling for nothing but the best – in hiring, in accepting work from colleagues, and in your own work.
Ours is not an easy mission, but it is a meaningful one. Every hire must actively raise the bar of talent in the company to help us reach our vision.
Is this you?
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.