About the job
When you think of food delivery in the MENA region, we’d be pretty surprised if talabat didn’t pop into your mind first! Since delivering our first order in Kuwait in 2004, we’ve grown quite a lot over the past 17 years.Today, we deliver hundreds of millions of food orders, grocery items and other products per year, to our customers in nine countries throughout the region with more than 3,000+ employees! Our food delivery business works with over 27,000 brands and almost 50,000 branches, while our q-commerce concept, talabat mart, now delivers groceries to customers in Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman Qatar, and the UAE in 30 minutes or less!Our philosophy is to make sure we do what is right for our ecosystem – our customers, our partners, our people, our riders, and the communities in which we operate. Our #techforgood program allows our customers a safe and convenient way to contribute to important causes in their community through donating to local and international charities directly on talabat with a focus on food insecurity in the region. Since its inception in 2020, we have facilitated the donation of well over 1 million meals to those in need, as well as donated over $1.5 million to charity with the help of our partners and customers. talabat is part of Delivery Hero, the global leader in online food delivery and q-commerce.Job Ad TextWe’re looking for a Content Coordinator to join the team and To focus on growing our NFV Business which is the region’s first cloud store concept offering 30-minute delivery of quick commerce items & e-groceries at hypermarket prices.What’s On Your Plate?
- Populating and proposing content for the product Catalogues on the Talabat app
- Participating in the identification and correction of Catalogue errors; investigating Catalogue related complaints
- Creating reports regarding work received and work performed
- Resolving problems that appear on the supply chain and help improve inventory health.
- Identifying possible improvements in the processes you work on and suggesting ways of implementation for the needed changes
- Handle the day-to-day volumes of the assigned tasks and ensuring that the quality standards are met
- Inform the manager regarding possible quality issues; investigate the situation and recommend corrective actions
- Flag any updates received from stakeholders on process to Lead/Manager
- Participate in process related meetings/calls.
What Did We Order?
- 1 – 2 years of work experience or background in innovative business operations processes is considered an advantage.
- Upper Intermediate written and oral communication skills in English & Arabic
- Good working knowledge of MS Office; MS Excel proficiency is an advantage
- Very good knowledge and experience in internet navigation and research – finding information about large amounts of data in a timely manner.
- Multitask in a fast paced environment
- Operate in the system with the speed and accuracy necessary to meet departmental standards
- Dive deep into a problem, perform ‘Root Cause Analysis’ and identify constraints to recommend a solution
- Maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external customers.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.