The role is an entry-level position for individuals from different backgrounds. We are looking for candidates who are detail-oriented, observant and adaptable to varying workloads. Your job will include detecting objects and defining them in different 3D scenarios using online tools and delivering high quality data set by following a clear set of instructions.
- 3D feature extraction
- Complete tasks in a timely manner and meeting deadlines
- Performing quality control and filling reports on data and tasks
- Work in teams and under supervision of Team Leads to meet daily targets
- Good computer skills
- The ability to differentiate between different types of road objects (Cars, people, traffic lights, etc.) in 3D environment.
- Observant to very few details
- Can follow and be flexible with updated instructions.
- Ability to work full-time hours 8-hour workdays + 20-minute break (4:15 pm – 12:15 am)
- Students are welcome to apply for night shifts.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member.
- Social insurance
- Bonus based on quality and productivity reports.
To apply for this job please visit wuzzuf.net.