Nahdet Misr Publishing Group is now hiring “Information Security Senior Officer” with 6-9 years of experience
* Supervises the day-to-day operations of IT Information Security to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and comply with established policies, processes and procedures.
* Protect the Company data hosted internally and externally by setting the strategy of storing/handling the Company data and setting the required policies and roles to protect and secure the data.
* Responsible for the Disaster Recovery Plan for the Company Systems (Applications/Data) – Internally and Externally hosted.
* Setting roles and testing the procedures required to grant/revoke access to Company systems – Internally and Externally hosted.
* Setting and testing the policies implemented on all Company Laptops/Desktops required to protect Company data from been stolen or been lost/corrupted.
* Review and test the network security policies/configurations to protect the Company networks from un-authorized access, cyber/virus attacks.
* Review all vulnerability reports and take the corrective action needed.
* Working according the ISO 27001 framework controls.
* Bachelor in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent.
* 6 to 9 years of experience in the same field
* ISO 27001Certified
* CISA Certified is preferred
Interested candidates can apply at with job title
للتقديم علي هذه الوظيفة ارسل بياناتك علي البريد الإلكتروني Sara.email@example.com