ATIS Software Factory
ATIS is a Software House specialized in the design, development, and integration of custom software solutions. We are headquartered in Tirana with offices in Pristina, Skopje, and Cairo.
Since 2013 we have been a visionary and a reliable software engineering partner for world-class brands in Europe and the USA. Our international team of 120 + helps over 100 customers and 90% of our customers choose us for long-term collaborations. We are experienced in travel and hospitality, fintech, retail, MedTech, fashion, education, game development, sport, media & entertainment.
Main Technology Platforms we work with:
Our culture is focused on building a transparent, collaborative, progressive, and inclusive environment where everyone can feel valued and respected for their contribution.
• Write clean, fast JAVA code conforming to S.O.L.I.D principles.
• Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the new product software and databases if needed to ensure strong optimization and functionality before passing them to the quality assurance team.
• Short business trips to Italy and/or Germany.
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
• Follow industry best practices
• Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
• Review the codes written by team members.
• Depute tasks to the team members according to their expertise.
• Proven software development experience of at least 3 years in JAVA EE. Experience with Spring, JSF, Vaadin, Angular, Linux, Docker, or Jenkins is considered a plus.
• Excellent understanding of object-oriented design concepts and software development processes and methods.
• Good knowledge of relational databases and version control tools
• Must have a passion for development and the latest technologies
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
• Ability to learn and adapt to continuously changing technology.
• English is a must; Italian is considered a plus.
• Hand-on working with agile scrum methodology.
• Ability to handle problems and solve them efficiently.
We have great benefits:
• Paid Trainings and Certifications.
• Holiday Schedule that allows plenty of your time
• Internal Tech Events.
• Private Health Insurance
• Possible salary reviews every 6 months
• Performance Bonuses twice a year
• Rewarding Referral Program
• Flexible working hours
• Remote workdays options
• Tasty snacks, fruits, and cookies Wednesdays
• Team Building activities (annual retreat, happy hours, outdoor/indoor activities, etc.)
• Pleasant work environment centered on collaboration, agility, and impact
At ATIS we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We’re committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly, and with respect and dignity throughout the recruitment process.
To apply for this opportunity, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
للتقديم علي هذه الوظيفة ارسل بياناتك علي البريد الإلكتروني email@example.com