York Press Limited
About the job
- Teaching social studies for international schools
- Handling all aspects of the editorial process.
- Proofreading typed manuscript.
- Adding and correcting vocalization (diacritical marks).
- Editing material for accuracy, style, and readability.
- Matching the series components (for example: standardization of terminology).
- Liaising with other in-house teams: designers, illustrators, and subject editors.
- Managing a variety of projects in a timely manner.
- Strong experience in teaching social studies at international schools
- Having a high level of proficiency in Social, Geography, History, Economics, and Citizenship.
- Being computer literate.
- Must have experience at international schools
- Having a strong sense of logic.
- Being perceptive.
- Being well organized and responsible.
- Able to work under pressure and adapt to rapidly changing priorities.
- Having a team spirit (cooperative and collaborative).
Sunday to Thursday from 9am to 5 pm
Saturdays from 9 AM to 1.30 Pm
NOTE: Matched Candidates will receive an invitation Email for test. Kindly check your email regularly (junk and spam folders as well)
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.