The ideal candidate who will be responsible for supervising and organizing our sales team. You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation. You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing training of your salespeople.
· Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
· Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
· Own objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
· Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
· Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
· Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
· Overseeing local and regional sales, promotions and campaigns
· Directing and coordinating all sales activities locally and regionally
· Preparing sales budgets and projections and approving expenditures
· Tracking and analyzing sales statistics based on key quantitative metrics
· Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding a product or service
· Setting discount rates and determining price schedules
· Advising distributors and dealers on policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
· Serving as the face of the organization to internal and external partners
· Making data-informed decisions to drive performance and resource allocation
· Setting sales quotas and goals
· Identifying emerging markets to find new sales opportunities
· Defining and executing territory sales plans
· Meeting planned sales goals.
· Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
· Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
· Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
· Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education.
· Promoting the organization and products.
· Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
· Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
· Successful previous experience as a Media/ TV sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
· Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
· Experience in customer relationship management.
· Experience managing and directing a sales team.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
· Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
· Strong business sense and industry expertise
· Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
· Dedication to providing great customer service.
· Ability to lead a sales team.
· Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
. 10 years of working for Media Sales along with Manager experience is must. If you don’t have Media sales experience, you will not be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Arabic (Required)
Driving License is must.
وإذا كنت تبحث عن فرصة تطوع في قطر فإليك فرصة تطوع في قطر Expo 2023 Doha Qatar
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.