- A Social Media Specialist is responsible for creating and publishing content on all social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, to grow an audience, build brand awareness, and ultimately, boost sales.
- Oversees site metrics, interact with readers, and be responsible for creative design.
- Understand the targeted audience for each social channel, creating persuasive content that strikes a chord with the intended audience, and unique to the typical interactions of each channel.
- Be responsible for devising strategy, community management, creative directing, customer service, copywriting, and analyzing data.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy after conducting competitive research, platform determination, messaging and audience identification
- Plan, create, publish and share new content (including original text, images, video and code) on a daily basis that builds meaningful customer connections, increases brand awareness and encourages community members to engage with the brand
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to develop social media campaigns
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Monitor SEO and customer engagement and suggest content optimization
- Moderate user-generated content in line with the moderation policy
- Collaborate with sales, web design, web development, digital marketing, customer relations and product development teams
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Capture and analyze the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and social media best practices to measure the success of every social media campaign, then use that information to refine future campaigns
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Bolster your network by interacting with industry professionals and influencers via social media
- Fluent English.
- Bachelor Degree.
- Proven experience in the Real Estate digital marketing industry of at least 3 years.
- Maximum age 30.
- Good computer skills.
- Excellent awareness of the Real Estate Market.
- Excellent awareness of the Real Estate Digital Marketing
- Presentable with very good communication skills.
- Prefer residence nearby New Cairo & others around residency.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.